The Ambassador Program is a way for community and business leaders to assist in diversifying the sponsorship base and solidifying the future of the Wichita Open.
The Wichita Open Ambassadors are select business and community leaders whose support:
- Provides the foundation for one of Wichita’s premier events.
- Generates funds (in excess of $150,000 in 2020) for local charities..
- Creates economic impact ($6.5 million) in Wichita and the surrounding area.
- Allows the continuation and growth of one of the premier events on the TOUR.
- Signage on the Championship Walkway.
- Company logo on electronic scoreboards throughout the course during tournament week.
- Company website presence on wichitaopen.com and pgatour.com.
- Sunday championship awards ceremony introduction and inclusion.
- Recognition at all tournament-related events.
- VIP status including all access credentials and onsite parking.
- Media recognition.
- 10 tickets per day into the BKD Suite, an air-conditioned exclusive chalet on the 18th green.
- Access for 10 guests a day to a private Ambassador’s corporate chalet on the 17th green.
- Exclusive attire for tournament week.
- VIP Access for up to four guests at any PGA, Korn Ferry or Champions Tour event.
- Exclusive, year-round Ambassador functions.